Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hera & Sandtrooper

Quote Originally Posted by poddie View Post
    So it seems like this is the only one of the sets that was revealed at SDCC that didn't make it into wave 2. I note that MS01 - M11 are all revealed in the first two waves, with the exception of MS06.... I wonder if this is it? And it got held back for some reason?

Hopefully this isn't going to be released in a "mini wave" with the Imperial Academy Ezra/Kan pack. Would make it very hard to get...
    My fear is they will just end up in a new assortment - probably some combination of waves 1 and 2 with less non-Rebels figures, maybe?

^well on the backs of wave 1 repack of greivous/kenobi is listed as ms06, so likely part of wv1revision later on. I would guess hera/commander is wv3 w/ the new sets revealed at nycc: hoth hanluke, leia/storm-luke, dagobah yoda/r2 & cadet ezra/kanan. I think sdcc tags had a later date for hera set than date given for Sabine wave(wv2). Of coarse there's possibility hera set is a wave2 revision set as well but my guess's is wv3.

Oh man... I hadn't noticed that MS06 was listed as Grievous/Obi on the backs. I hope they don't put that one back out... it's one of the easiest to get. I really hope they will re-release the C-3PO/R2-D2 movie pack... but that is probably less likely while the Rebels one is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by redwillow View Post

def buy!
    Ouch, She looks like a Burger King pack in. I really hope that Rebels get popular enough for Hasbro to release Black versions of the figures. They deserve it.

Yes, I'm in for one. Glad they're packing in a Sandtrooper and not another Stormtrooper.
    @LordEdzo

Quote Originally Posted by Taliax View Post
    Ouch, She looks like a Burger King pack in. I really hope that Rebels get popular enough for Hasbro to release Black versions of the figures. They deserve it.
    Dare to dream, buddy -- dare to dream. NOW you have me getting all antsy about waiting for Rebels Black series. WILL I NEVER BE FREE OF THIS ENDLESS NEED FOR MORE STAR WARS STUFF?
    I have 320 figures. Someone please stop me! <-- No one stopped me.
    I am a ridiculous, amateurish, silly Star Wars collector. If you don't believe me,
    read my comic: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1088712/
    or view my limelighting thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087657/

Quote Originally Posted by Taliax View Post
    They only made three "realistic" versions of characters from "The Clone Wars" - granted, it was the 3 most important figures by far.

I'd imagine that, even if they did make some Rebels characters in the realistic style, we'd be limited to Kanan, Ezra and maybe the Inquisitor.

I'd have to think there's no chance the female-figure-averse Hasbro would go far enough down the line to give us Sabine and Hera in that line, alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    They only made three "realistic" versions of characters from "The Clone Wars" - granted, it was the 3 most important figures by far.

I'd imagine that, even if they did make some Rebels characters in the realistic style, we'd be limited to Kanan, Ezra and maybe the Inquisitor.

I'd have to think there's no chance the female-figure-averse Hasbro would go far enough down the line to give us Sabine and Hera in that line, alas.
    My master has spoken pearls of truth. The is a definite dearth of females in the lines, much less realistic ones. Except Aayla Secura, of course -- that 18-inch waist - totally accurate.
    I have 320 figures. Someone please stop me! <-- No one stopped me.
    I am a ridiculous, amateurish, silly Star Wars collector. If you don't believe me,
    read my comic: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1088712/
    or view my limelighting thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087657/

I seem to recall seeing Bastilla, Torryn Farr, Mara Jade and Luminara on the 4" Black Series pegs within the last few weeks...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast