Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Imperial Troop Transport

Maybe I'll buy one when they make it a lot bigger and functional, its just too cheesy and pathetic.

It sounds like I'm one of the few fans out there that actually likes this ITT vehicle. Great toy, and I don't mind the lack of wheels whatsoever.

I really want this one, and it is available to me for $34 plus $10 shipping. Not sure if it is worth it though. I do love the multifig ships for sure!

You can get one on Ebay from freemantoys for $34 with free shipping, and there's a two-pack with this and the Inquisitor's Tie Fighter on BBTS for $46. I've been eyeing this one for a while too, I think I may snag some republic stickers on ebay to slap onto it and fill it with clones.

Managed to get one brand new and sealed from ebay UK for a reasonable 19.99 delivered just after Christmas. Unpacked it yesterday and put all the stickers on.

I like it. I used to have the Kenner one so this brings back good memories but of course it's a different toy. I like the hinged top and access to the "inside", and the missile launchers. Loving the Rebelscum updated photo archive with the Rebels figures as prisoners haha!

This one is on my list but the prices are still high. I have been collecting rebels but only the ones that have rebels on the package. I'm a vintage collector however, my son and I are doing this together.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132