Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Troop Transport

How much will this cost?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I liked the original better.

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Available Jan'15

Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

it is so cool they brought that back. I never thought something that kenner invented like that would be in a star wars tv show, let alone Hasbro make a new modern version of it. I don't normally collect the ground vehicles, only starfighters, but I'll have to make an exception for this.

January, right in time for the Christmas rush
    "Pain don't hurt" James Dalton in Roadhouse 1989

Wow!! I really, really, REALLY like this! Face it! The updates were definitely needed to make this oddball exciting enough to be in a show and I think it looks pretty dang sweet. The way it appears to open up intrigues me, too. (See the presentation image.) And at $25... the price is right. I'm really excited about this piece. Wish it was launching closer to the show's premiere... Also wish this wasn't THE ONLY thing I had to be excited about. But hey, this is the coolest toy in a long time in my book.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Really disappointed in how underscaled this is. It looks to be a good bit smaller than the vintage vehicle.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Picture of it opened, looks really good and has some play value as well, not passing this one up:
    Please tell me that those are really tall Stormtroopers and that the transport isn't ridiculously under-sized. Seriously, Hasbro? This was about the ONLY thing at SDCC that interested me or didn't inspire nausea.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

Very disappointing how small this is. And they couldn't even work out a way to have cockpit doors. That opening roof is bizarre to me.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast