Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight - SL10 (Rebels Packaging)

Not a huge fan of cloth. Tried the endor battle pack poncho on him and it does look pretty good but I don't like how it bunches up around his neck. I think my preference to non soft goods is due to me being big into potf2 when they came out. These guys are slowing replacing those figures for me.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Yeah, I've seen this. And no, I'm not buying it. Remember the nightmare we went through with the TVC versions of this one? I think there were 2, right? And I got them both. I never need to buy this figure again. But for those of you who are, enjoy.
    @LordEdzo

I never need to buy any figure. I choose to buy this guy. Best head sculpt and flap down. Enough for me.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Got mine right where he belongs!

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

This new ROTJ Luke might sport the best likeness yet on a movie character in the Legends line.

I have a feeling Han bespin and the new Yoda might compete for that title.
    “What’s a Star War?”

It's definitely appropriate to use a Sebastian Shaw figure if we're going back to 5 POA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Got mine right where he belongs!

"The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Probably the best 5POA figure we've gotten yet this year. This was never a character variation that was necessarily on my list - I've been very happy with the deleted scene TVC Jedi Luke with a head swap with a broken Endor Capture - but I had to have it when I saw it. Great figure.

I finally found this figure and I love it. I only wish the flap was up. Think about it: this figure with flap up with the option of a cloth vest, cloth cape, and cloth Endor poncho.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast