Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Saelt-Marae (Yak face) - #VC132

Yak really needs a resculpt, looking forward to this one for sure!
    I'm still ok with Squidhead and 2006 Bib. While they can be improved they are so are low on my list the sculpts still rock. I would not mind seeing Pote Snitkin redone and Classic Klaatu Skiff in the sand color outfit. Those two are much higher on my list than Bibs and Squid.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Get the flock out!
    I literally laughed out loud.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    My list is pretty much the same, but I do want a new Rebo Band, too.
    I'd gladly snatch up a new Rebo Band but they appear to be set against it.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

My favorite palace denizen, I can't wait. Please don't f this up Hasbro.

Glad to see this is supposedly coming, even though it's been on rumor lists for years and is way overdue (even moreso than Ree-Yees I'd argue). I too would like to see an updated Rebo Band, or at the very least a newly sculpted puppet Sy Snootles. If they single carded her with a mic and a blaster like in the cartoon I think she'd sell fine on her own, especially with the way they're selling figures online nowadays.

But of course my #1 wanted palace denizen is Cane Adiss.
    Most Wanted Figures: Cane Adiss, Mon Calamari Dancer, Loje Nella, Revwien, Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Eeusu Estornii, Veedaaz Awmetth, Rogwa Wodrata, Attark

A vintage figure that is long overdue for an update? I would definitely pick this guy up.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Get the flock out!
    I already did . And considering Hasbro's track record of late, I'm not in any rush to get rid of my custom version.

You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

That's pretty cool. You almost make the old POTF2 head look usable still, heh.

It figures that as soon as I make a custom they come out with a new figure. Oh well. This is one alien that has an enormous head so I hope they don't shrink it down. I actually think the vintage figure's head is closer in proportion to the character than the POTF2 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbapalacespy View Post
    This is one alien that has an enormous head so I hope they don't shrink it down. I actually think the vintage figure's head is closer in proportion to the character than the POTF2 version.
    Definitely. But every alien should have the same standard...if the cranium looked big on-screen, so should the figure's. Whoever sculpted Ponda, ReeYees & Doallyn should only be allowed to sculpt human heads. They obviously like shrinking heads to pin-sized proportions! LoL
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast