Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #17

Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #17

Here's a picture of the new Black Series Leia in Boushh Disguise figure:

Any thoughts on seeing this figure in the Black Series line?

Hopefully it's not a complete repack. If so I can skip it since I have the last release from saga legends (2010?)
    Maybe it's a re-sculpt or a partial re-sculpt with new arms and head perhaps.

This is a probable pass for me. The last version was just fine for me.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    This is a probable pass for me. The last version was just fine for me.
    I'm with you on this. I don't understand what was wrong with the previous figure. Apparently something was off about it because many people around here are excited about a re-do. I just can't fathom why anyone would want this one before a new character or redone character from the POTF2 line like Wuher or something, but......
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    I'm with you on this. I don't understand what was wrong with the previous figure. Apparently something was off about it because many people around here are excited about a re-do. I just can't fathom why anyone would want this one before a new character or redone character from the POTF2 line like Wuher or something, but......
    I want this figure reissued. But only on a...vintage...card....oh.... crap

I'm interested to see what types of improvements they've made to her. Because she needs to wrap her arm around the long blaster while holding the thermal detonator, I assume we'll be getting some triple-jointed arms for her (while keeping the 2POA to save a little $$$)...
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

...or worse: we get a Boushh disguise that can be removed to reveal...slave Leia! (a la those Anakin-to-Vader figures from the ROTS line in 2005)
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

I'm looking forward to this one, as the last one I got was from the POTF2 line, and just got back into collecting with TVC!!! I'm hoping its a completely new figure though!!!
    Scalpers are people too!!!

My Feedback:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097325/

I thought the last one was pretty darn good but a new sculpt would be solid. Are there figures I prefer? Sure, but just nice to get new product.

The last one was pretty good but I thought the same thing about Bespin Luke until they made the TVC version. So if they re-sculpt her, great, I'd be in, but if she just has retooled elbows, I don't think it's worth $11-12, and a straight repack is just dumb.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast