Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #17

If it's a repack, fine I lost my Saga one during a move and never bothered to replace it, so if the paint isn't completely god-awful I'm in. I'd prefer a new sculpt though, or at very least a tooled version with new arms (elbows) and a head that didn't have a pony tail sticking out of the helmet.
    Vedain, 8D8, Klaatu, Lak Sivrak, Barada, Tessek, EV-9D9, Yotts Orren, Velken Tezeri, Fozec... Dreaming

This certainly wasn't on my 'most wanted' list, but assuming she has ball-hinged elbows, I'll still be happy to pick one up.

Personally, it'll also will be nice to have a Boushh Leia with a thermal detonator. I lost the detonator from my TSG figure a long time ago and was never able to find a source to replace it (still looking for someone who may sell them, if anyone has any leads).

What might have gotten me even more excited, though, is a Boushh figure which actually had Boushh underneath. They've never done that before, have they?
    Hey there Hasbro, Ben Skywalker, please!

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    This is a probable pass for me. The last version was just fine for me.
    Exactly my feelings.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

They need to make the thermal det accessory a little bigger than the previous one.

Well, I will buy this since any upgrade is a good thing. But I was completely content with the '06 figure still. Really wish this was Bespin Escape, Ewok Dress or Ceremonial Leia.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

A ceremony and Bespin escape Leia were both recently rumored, I hope this one does not bump those. Ok choice just need others more
    "Pain don't hurt" James Dalton in Roadhouse 1989

I'm still looking forward to that Bespin escape Leia.

Heck, I'm still hopeful that we'll see a new ANH Imperial Captive Leia one day.
    Hey there Hasbro, Ben Skywalker, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Well, I will buy this since any upgrade is a good thing. But I was completely content with the '06 figure still. Really wish this was Bespin Escape, Ewok Dress or Ceremonial Leia.
    I'm happy with the last version as well but who knows, if they can pull off an amazing figure I might just upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Or regular ANH Leia for that matter.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Or regular ANH Leia for that matter.
    This! As much as I'd buy a ceremonial or Endorian(?) dress Leia, I never cared much for those outfits. I'd be more excited about a new ANH Leia, and I'm sure BE Leia is on her way since they can reuse parts, which they love to do. And it's not so much that the VOTC Leia has swivel elbows which I love to hate. I just think the sculpt in general could be vastly improved upon. But hell I'm still hoping they give AHN Luke another shot.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast