Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Imperial Navy Commander - #14

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Nice pics man. I guess it was grey then for ANH then, but why didn't they match for Jedi i wonder... and RO they're wearing black outfits. odd.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

We ahve been having a similar discussion about the gray uniform in the 6" thread so I thought I would bring that info over here. The guy with gray uniform is wearing a totally different uniform than the black ones. His tunic is a unique single breasted design not seen on any other Imperial uniforms, the guy wears slacks over his boots and does not have gloves on. Here is a pic of the same old man without his helmet where you can get a good look at the tunic.

And another pic of the old man using the console with helmet on where you can see the gray color well.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Aren't those in the detention center black? Nice pics, Brett. I'd never seen the source material that Kenner likely based their figure on.

Quote Originally Posted by i_know View Post
    Aren't those in the detention center black? Nice pics, Brett. I'd never seen the source material that Kenner likely based their figure on.
    Yes they are, as are the ones seen elsewhere in the movie. The only ones wearing gray uniforms with the black helmets are in the command room behind those consoles.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

That's definitely the same guy TK114! I knew the console jockey wore his pants over the boots and didn't have gloves. I never really noticed he does in fact have the single breasted tunic design. If I was good at using sculpy, which I should practice on, I would give my custom the single breasted tunic.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    For some reason I never noticed the ISB officer who comes up to Tarkin in this scene. I can't see a mustache, so it must be the other guy who passes Han, Luke and Chewie by the elevator with Yularen.

As for the actor, the jawline tells me it's the same dude who has a dual role in the detention center shootout; standing in for Malcolm Tierney in for Childsen's death scene and playing the second officer who is the final Imperial to go down in that scene.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I noticed some similarities there was well, upon a recent viewing on TNT. On a station as large as the DS, you'd think it could be any other ISB Officer just walking by. So the odds that it is the same guy who interacts with Tarkin, does seem awfully coincidental.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718