Page 1 of 186 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions Thread

Recent Acquisitions Thread

Just wondered if anyone thinks it would be good either in here or the limelight section for a recent aquisitions thread for those times when you pick up something good and feel it's not really worth a limelight. Apologies if this has been bought up before.

Re: Recent aquisitions tread

Good idea. This is practised on other forums and is quite popular.
    Mos Eisley a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'll go first

IG-88 77 back & Takara Alt head C-3PO with bubble lifting enough to pop that fig out, which is why I bought it, for my loose display. Shame though as it is a beautiful unpunched card and the bubble is ding free, just lifting off neatly

12 Back Vinyl Cape Jawa, in my loose wall case, POTF Stormie and a Gunner Luke. No. I did not pull the Jawa off the card. I got the card and Jawa together.

Nice gunner Luke.

A recent aq's thread is a long time coming, but we should probably spell thread right though
    Fett Bootlegs ~ combination of luck, contacts, and willingness to spend like a retard when a real one comes up - Joe Yglesias

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFett
    Nice gunner Luke.

A recent aq's thread is a long time coming, but we should probably spell thread right though
    And acquisitions

Edited. Really should have paid more attention at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_A
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFett
    Nice gunner Luke.

And acquisitions
    Didn't even notice that . Seriously though, I'll have some pics to post soon!
    Fett Bootlegs ~ combination of luck, contacts, and willingness to spend like a retard when a real one comes up - Joe Yglesias

Quote Originally Posted by chewbvader
    Edited. Really should have paid more attention at school.
    It's ok when I spell words incorrtctly, I tell people I was out sick from school the day they taught that word.
    Chris Wilkins
    My Feedback

Re: Recent acquisitions tread

This thread fits nicely with the Limelighting & Display section theme, so I'm moving it there and making it a sticky thread. If it appears to have a negative impact on the amount of limelighting threads, it might be "unstickied", but for the time being we'll give it a try as I can see merit in its existence.

- Mike
    Buying vintage prototypes, snowtrooper rarities, & Kenner employee memorabilia

Re: Recent acquisitions tread

Here's my latest pickups this week.

First a blue Luke X-Wing unart Polish bootleg. Wow that's a long name for a figure. He looks like candy and his face is very cartoony.

And here we have a couple of Mexi bootlegs. I hadn't seen this color combo on the At-At Driver before. And I like how the maker made their own verion of the Gammy.

For all your comics forum needs visit: http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/

Page 1 of 186 1231151101 ... LastLast