Page 270 of 271 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2707

Thread: EFX Biker Scout release has been announced

Quote Originally Posted by Andle_Pevan View Post
    STAY ON TOPIC:
    BRYAN ONO WAS PAID IN FULL BY TRUSTING CUSTOMERS AND THEN HE DID NOT FULFILL HIS PART OF THE TRANSACTION. THIS IS CALLED THEFT.

WHY IS THIS MAN NOT IN JAIL? WHY IS DISNEY ALLOWING THIS TO GO ON?

BY NOT TAKING ACTION, IT IS LIKE DISNEY IS SAYING IT IS OK FOR BRYAN ONO TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER BASE. IS THAT A SMART MOVE ON DISNEY'S PART?

WE DEMAND OUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY BRYAN ONO IS ASSOCIATED WITH AGAIN.
    Totally get the anger and yelling, but, and here’s where it gets tricky, Brian had a history of shady stuff even before he folded one company and made a new one so maybe people should have been a little careful to begin with. Anovos had no history so that was unexpected but Brian and Gino the great had a long history of shade. Anger yes, but a small small bit of personal respnsibility as well.

You are right about me. I am angry. I worked a lot of hours and did overtime to save up the money to buy this helmet, it wasn't easy. So yes, I take full responsibility for these posts. I made the purchase and I will "learn from my failure". But I won't back down from keeping this issue alive. I'm not the only one who took a loss. Maybe this will help prevent another person from losing their money and feeling like I do.

The plastic bears discussion shows what this forum section has become with companies like EFX and Anovos. While we should talk about upcoming cool props, helmets and models, about new products, we ended up talking about these plastic bear things. No wonder this forum is almost dead. Thank you EFX and Anovos! Thanks again for what you do for the collectors.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    The plastic bears discussion shows what this forum section has become with companies like EFX and Anovos. While we should talk about upcoming cool props, helmets and models, about new products, we ended up talking about these plastic bear things. No wonder this forum is almost dead. Thank you EFX and Anovos! Thanks again for what you do for the collectors.
    When eFX went south, I was kind of glad we had at least Anovos to supply prop enthusiast with quality prop replicas and they doing fine initially. And now they have gone south as well. We are like droids. We are made to suffer (when it comes to collecting licensed prop replicas). Its our lot in life
    Last edited by Jawa_Fong; 08-25-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    When eFX went south, I was kind of glad we had at least Anovos to supply prop enthusiast with quality prop replicas and they doing fine initially. And now they have gone south as well. We are like droids. We are made to suffer (when it comes to collecting licensed prop replicas). Its our lot in life
    Hunt down the MR LE's. They are still the best.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I can second that, but wait with the hunt till I have all of them myself.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

November 10, 2018

First, I want to personally thank you for your continued patience and support in regard to the delays associated with the Legend Edition of our Scout Trooper helmet. Rest assured that we are still working diligently on the manufacturing of the helmet.

Due to significant quality hurdles, we were forced to change vendors and are now working with a vendor who we are confident can manufacture our helmets to our standards. Although production has not begun yet, but we are working with the new vendor as quickly as possible towards that goal.

Please expect to get periodic updates as we get closer to shipping the helmet, which is on track to be shipped in the first quarter of 2019.

Our (obsessive) dedication to producing the most accurate, quality representation of the original prop is the root of this extended delay, and we take full responsibility for that!

We apologize if you received this emailed in error!

I thank you once again for your continued patience.
    Thanks!
    Bryan
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Problem is, there is nothing else to hunt down for me from MR. Except the Mace LE and Boba Fett blaster. I have em all. Would love to have a company that produces stuff are not produced before AND deliver them in a timely manner.

Hey all, I just wanted to throw this out there for any of you that haven’t received refunds. I was in contact with the law firm that is doing the Anovos lawsuit and I mentioned that EFX is doing the same thing. The would be interested in possibly doing the same lawsuit but they need parties. I explained that EFX refunded my money a few years ago so I don’t have skin in the game anymore but that I would post it on the forums. If you are interested shoot me a DM and I’ll give you the info.

Support them with a pre-order then suggest taking them to court, weird.
    Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day.

Page 270 of 271 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271 LastLast