Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2673

Thread: EFX Biker Scout release has been announced

Were all 500 Legend sets sold and paid for? If so with tax and shipping included, EFX received approx. $500,000.00 just for these Legends sets alone. Half a million dollars. Where is the money? Felony Grand Theft comes to mind. Why are they getting away with it?
    Last edited by Andle_Pevan; 06-01-2019 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo

When I was at Star Wars Celebration, Bryan was in the eFX display area. I was really tempted to confront him but decided that probably wasn't going to be very productive. I'll tell you though, I spent more than a few minutes thinking it over at the convention. It's too bad, because they had some beautiful helmets and models there, but you just can't rely on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperJon View Post
    When I was at Star Wars Celebration, Bryan was in the eFX display area. I was really tempted to confront him but decided that probably wasn't going to be very productive. I'll tell you though, I spent more than a few minutes thinking it over at the convention. It's too bad, because they had some beautiful helmets and models there, but you just can't rely on them.
    Should have done it man, these scum bags get away with this because people for the most part don’t want to start static. I get it, also you don’t want to get kicked out of the con, but this guy deserves our rage, disgust, and enmity. He’s a thief, plain and simple, and a liar. If he’s so great like some moderators like to say why hasn’t he refunded everyone’s money and relied on how great he is to sell all the helmets when they are done? The only good thing to come from efx going down the tubes is geno is finally gone from almost all the boards. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by gino View Post
    I think $699 for this helmet is a fantastic price.
    Especially when you consider that it is the only helmet in fandom that has ever been offered that was made directly from using the original production molds that made the original helmets for ROTJ.
    In addition to that, this helmet is incredibly complex and difficult to produce and manufacture. One of the reasons I believe it was never produced back in the day when Don Post had the deluxe line of helmets. I don't think it ever made it past the prototype stage.
    And if you recall, back in 1995, the Don Post Deluxe Vader helmet retailed at $1200 and it had very poor pedigree and questionable execution. And a much simpler helmet to produce.
    So here we are almost 20 years later doing it for much cheaper then they were able to then. And soooooo much better.

Lol Iíll just leave this here

Just as FYI--Don Post did make a deluxe scout trooper helmet. I have one, though I think they were extremely limited...I believe I have #2 on the brass plaque.

Quote Originally Posted by kingston1111 View Post
    Just as FYI--Don Post did make a deluxe scout trooper helmet. I have one, though I think they were extremely limited...I believe I have #2 on the brass plaque.
    Yea I know itís funny how very few people ever called this expert out on his stuff, some did and it was always funny to watch him rage then quit. The dp helmet wasnít bad and with a few mods even the cheap plastic one could look real nice. Better than the efx one anyway.

same thing is for their Iron Man Mark VII Helmet Direct Exclusive. Also 500 pieces and 900 USD each. Makes 1 Million for 2 direct exclusive helmets.
    At the moment I do not believe we will ever see those 2 in hand. Maybe in another 5 years.
    Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 07-01-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiegum View Post
    same thing is for their Iron Man Mark VII Helmet Direct Exclusive. Also 500 pieces and 900 USD each. Makes 1 Million for 2 direct exclusive helmets.
    At the moment I do not believe we will ever see those 2 in hand. Maybe in another 5 years.
    Chris
    Has there been the same issues with these guys of not getting refunds? Perhaps time to sue them as well. I never bought anything from them, after the debacle that was MR at the end I knew what was coming. Anovos caught me off guard though, stuff was coming out and I did buy some of their stuff, but I have never ever preordered anything. No need I was always able to get what I wanted when it was released, preorder is such a dangerous thing in this hobby. Heck I was burned on that with non-licensed guys, so I learned way way back props and costumes = no pre-order ever.

And the next SDCC. And again there will be no news about the helmet.

If you are attending Comic Con, please make sure to come by and say hello ! We are booth 3635. We only have 1 booth this year (we consolidated into a larger booth!).

08.07.2019 was my 5th wait anniversary!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

I’ll be there lol. Doubt anything’s changed since celebration

Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 LastLast