Page 255 of 267 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2661

Thread: EFX Biker Scout release has been announced

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    See we agree on something you admit that Anovos has lots of problems. Keep melting
    err yes ..Anovos do have problems. I’ve said it many times before, in many posts here, even in your own DisneyLand thread, and in reviews on my site.

But that’s the crux of the issue, you seem to justify your shilling of EFX by saying that I do the same with Anovos - except as anyone can see, I FREQUENTLY criticise Anovos!

so you admit you are a shill for EFX?

Cheers

Jez

That's Enough. Both of you are distracting from the goal. I'm asking you stop your exchanges now.
    Your legitimate contributions are appreciated, but non-positive dialog is not resulting in our helmets being delivered.

Last edited by Andle_Pevan; 07-21-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andle_Pevan View Post
    That's Enough. Both of you are distracting from the goal. I'm asking you stop your exchanges now.
    Your legitimate contributions are appreciated, but non-positive dialog is not resulting in our helmets being delivered.

If you say anything positive you're called a shill. Can't have it both ways.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsHelmets View Post
    Thanks for the update DarthLuis, I donít think anyone here was expecting anything positive -plus effectively blaming Disneyís policy over factories is a 'good' excuse for EFX (although of course it prompts the point that this helmet would be done and dusted ages ago had EFX progressed it sometime over the past four years!)

I'll pick up with Disney on this, as it suggests it could be quicker if Disney were prepared to put their weight behind the factory prioritising this project....

Cheers

Jez
    And again I'm curious how it continues! Thanks to all for the efforts!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

EFX Biker Scout release has been announced

Just an FYI, this was a screen used scout at the Profiles in History booth. Notice anything? Not to excuse it but like I said before all the screen used helmets vary since they were so rushed.
    Also seams arenít as flush too.
    Last edited by DarthLuis; 07-23-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    Just an FYI, this was a screen used scout at the Profiles in History booth. Notice anything? Not to excuse it but like I said before all the screen used helmets vary since they were so rushed.
    Also seams aren’t as flush too.
    There is gap, all screen used have it, but nowhere near what EFX offered us
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    Yes the originals have a GAP, just not a CHASM.

Can we not try to normalise or excuse what a lousy job EFX did on this helmet please.

Cheers

Jez

Yes, the originals have a lil gap. They are all rushed and hand made after all. But the one eFX has, it has a gap that even my fat thumb can fit inside. And should you wear the EFX Scout Trooper helmet on Endor and if it was raining heavily, your face is gonna be soaked with rain water. LOL. Try it on. Get some one to wear it and take a pic from the top. I swear you can see part of the wearer's nose. LOL. It's definitely will not pass Empire military QC. :p
    Last edited by Jawa_Fong; 07-25-2018 at 01:49 AM.

It displays well from the front and I like the sturdy fibreglass construction. But sadly it doesn't close well at all in addition to the huge gap and flaring jaw line

And now again three month after the last website "update" about the Legend helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Page 255 of 267 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast