Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon - "Hero Series"

Millennium Falcon - "Hero Series"

So the rumored large vehicle was a new Falcon after all and a much duller one at that. My interest is about 2%, meaning I just want the radar dish since it looks to possibly be bigger than the underscaled one from the Legacy Falcon. So if anyone is planning on getting this to do a post attack on the Death Star 2 version of the Falcon and doesn't need the radar dish I will gladly take it off your hands. If not I will keep my fingers crossed Hasbro places a parts order for it on their website.Giant "Role Play" Millennium Falcon Coming This Fall! - YodasNews.com – Star Wars Action Figures, Collectibles, and Movies News

^HMMM seems to me i suggested a millenium falcon...lol

Millennium Falcon - "Hero Series"

So Stan's hint was right. Not the one about flying casual but the one before stating that we'd get a BMF and it is a BMF and much duller one this time around. May be great for some who want sort of a replica prop look given a bit of painting. I really don't have an interest in it unless I can get the dish somehow since it looks to have a better scale to it than the Legacy version.

Giant "Role Play" Millennium Falcon Coming This Fall! - YodasNews.com – Star Wars Action Figures, Collectibles, and Movies News

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    ^HMMM seems to me i suggested a millenium falcon...lol
    Yup, I remember Stan saying we'd get a BMF and he was being literal.

I suspect this one is an HMF.

(Hollow)
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Messa back ... Just for second! Comic-Con will have a few new items! It will be like taken in a fresh breathe of air! The tie in ship for Esp VII. Here a hint! Fly but don't fly to close!!!!
    lando said that while piloting the falcon, so that's where i guess a falcon reissue

Quote Originally Posted by i_know View Post
    Fly casual.
    this quote i assume started the shuttle theories

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    So Stan's hint was right. Not the one about flying casual but the one before stating that we'd get a BMF and it is a BMF and much duller one this time around. May be great for some who want sort of a replica prop look given a bit of painting. I really don't have an interest in it unless I can get the dish somehow since it looks to have a better scale to it than the Legacy version.

Giant "Role Play" Millennium Falcon Coming This Fall! - YodasNews.com – Star Wars Action Figures, Collectibles, and Movies News
    stan didn't say "fly casual"- again i think the shuttle theory got many off the idea of a falcon, which as we now know does tie in w/ ep7

ok, lando didnt say that directly, but his line in rotj was more in tune w/ stan's hint (lando did say the would "close" while flying the falcon) than was han's line

Okay, that's right. I had my recollections mixed up.

With a bit of customizing, this looks like it could be spectacular! Star Destroyer next? Yes please!
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast