Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon - "Hero Series"

Suprise! This item is for the kids, again the price point will be lower! Just for the record their will be some surprises! Sure hope the retailer retain the NEW Darth Vader Tie Fighter! Wampa, Snowspeeder, now that we're little closer to SDCC, they had a mock up of troop transport in ESB on the planet Hoth! Not sure if someone pick it up! Few new figures on the short list: Shasha Tiel, Imperial Gunner, Leia Ceremony, Twizzit, power droid, Yak face! More later! 6 inch figures. Luke hoth, Han hoth , Snowtrooper deluxe with tri pod!
    Most wanted Figure: Cantina Baglady

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Suprise! This item is for the kids, again the price point will be lower! Just for the record their will be some surprises! Sure hope the retailer retain the NEW Darth Vader Tie Fighter! Wampa, Snowspeeder, now that we're little closer to SDCC, they had a mock up of troop transport in ESB on the planet Hoth! Not sure if someone pick it up! Few new figures on the short list: Shasha Tiel, Imperial Gunner, Leia Ceremony, Twizzit, power droid, Yak face! More later! 6 inch figures. Luke hoth, Han hoth , Snowtrooper deluxe with tri pod!
    Wow. Great report! 2 jabba aliens plus one cantina will make many happy. Can't wait to hear the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Do I buy this and attach BMF landing gear?
    If that's what you require, for sure. The ultra-crappy BMF landing gear doesn't stay attached to the BMF so there's nothing to lose!
    May you live in interesting times.

I just noticed that, for all the incredible detail on the top of this, half of the greeblies around the sides of the ship are printed stickers, NOT sculpted detail. These stickers also appear slightly off, colour wise, but well designed.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Or perhaps the product wasn't finished in time for the box art photographs, and they photoshopped the inset side details?
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    I can't imagine kids wanting a ship that you can't open up and put pilots/passengers in...
    Presumably Hasbro is going to sell this in a different aisle and the packaging makes it painfully clear that no action figures can be used inside the vehicle. That way there will be no chance of generating a nasty feedback loop from kids discover they can't re-create movie adventures with their figures inside the vehicle, parents returning the product because of their upset kids, and retailers upset with Hasbro for the costs incurred from handling their angry customers and returning the product back to Hasbro.

There's zero chance this product will be an epic fail.

(excuse me, my tongue somehow fell off inside of my cheek)

Well I hope the kiddies enjoy it. If I was a kid again I'd want the first BMF that you can put figures in. But I was a weird kid I guess. ;-)
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Eh... If it shelf warms long enough to be clearanced out for $19.99 or less I may pick one up. A little paint and weathering and it'd probably make a nice display piece.

Poor kids.
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    Well I hope the kiddies enjoy it. If I was a kid again I'd want the first BMF that you can put figures in. But I was a weird kid I guess. ;-)
    Look at the kid on Yodasnews.com. I doubt most kids could even pick it up, much less 'fly it around'.

I like how the Disney logo is right next to the Stormtrooper helmet. "Hi, we're Disney. And we're the face of EVIL!" Hasbro wisely put it's logo on the opposite corner :-)

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast