Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon

I......Actually don't want another Falcon. I have no space for one and it'll be too expensive.

It would have to be COMPLETELY opened up, maybe with a small actual hallway to the cockpit and have interchangeable accessories to make it ST\OT convertible.

It would have to surpass the BMF in desirability which i just do NOT see happening.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

I'd only be interested in a rerelease of the vintage box BMF...at an affordable price (not the extra $100 for the box pricing we last saw).

Since the vintage release of the BMF went to the extreme price-wise, I'd rather see a re-release of the last "vintage" sized Falcon that had all new lights and sound.

I'd also want it to come with two antennae: original round and new rectangle.

I think it was more than $100. I wouldn't know, we got ours for $36 on clearance at Target.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    I think it was more than $100. I wouldn't know, we got ours for $36 on clearance at Target.
    How did you when the TVC BMF was a TRU exclusive which was priced at $250 and highly sought after?
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    How did you when the TVC BMF was a TRU exclusive which was priced at $250 and highly sought after?
    Do I really have to clarify which BMF?

I mean sure he said vintage box... I didn't need to care about the price or the box.

You're pedantic.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

I mean for ****'s sake I said I got it at Target are you daft or calling me a liar? Yes, it was the original box BMF.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    I mean for ****'s sake I said I got it at Target are you daft or calling me a liar? Yes, it was the original box BMF.
    Your post followed his post and you made no distinction between the BMF he mentioned and the one you were referring to other than the store you bought it from.

Logic can can be your friend. Shake hands with it.

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

...and the price, of course.

Just try to be more careful.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast