Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon

Han always made his own modifications to the falcon to make it better for his smuggling business, now, 30yrs later and a wife and kids, you think he's modified the falcon into a mini van?

After seeing the trailer, when Hasbro makes this this is going to sell extremely well. It should be in the initial line up, Hasbro shouldn't wait to sell it.

Is the general consensus that we will just be seeing a repack of the BMF with new radar dish? I think $200 is going to be too much in this day and age where the necessity for cheaper 5POA action figures rule. Its possible that Hasbro strips the BMF to its bare essentials or perhaps even starts from the ground up. I would think that a $50 to $70 price point may be where Hasbro wants to be with this thing, maybe $100 if its the "Playset" for xmas 2015.

Personally I wouldn't mind a scaled down version, as I already own the BMF, and would love a tougher version for my son.
    I owned the POTF2 version for years, and that was a fun little toy.

Quote Originally Posted by edbates View Post
    I already own the BMF, and would love a tougher version for my son.
    Get the crappy one that is out now. It's roughly the same size of the BMF but it's solid (no panels or opening compartments) and has almost no play features or anything to break.

MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    Get the crappy one that is out now. It's roughly the same size of the BMF but it's solid (no panels or opening compartments) and has almost no play features or anything to break.

Well, like you mentioned its a "crappy" version, and I think my son will be the right age for star wars figures and vehicles when EP7 drops, so a figure compatible one would be nice.

a wretched hive of scum and villiany...aka NJ

I'm thinking an even bigger BMF in the $500 range is in order... forget the casual collector and go all out crazy.
    The dark side of my Force has two moons

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUnderpants View Post
    I'm thinking an even bigger BMF in the $500 range is in order... forget the casual collector and go all out crazy.
    That's about the only way they'd get me to buy another Falcon, honestly. (I'm not saying I would definitely buy it, but I would consider it. lol.)

I don't think a new radar dish will be enough to get me to buy another Falcon. I'll have to see what else they do to justify a new purchase.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I'd probably have to skip this. Don't see how it would fit in the collection room unless i get rid of quite a few other items.

The only way they could get me to buy this one would be to remove the sounds and open up the entire ship. Loooots of space in the back of that thing.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

depends on the price & what it offers. Not sure they can top the Legacy version.
    Visit our Facebook Group for Vintage Star Wars Non-Graded Buy/Sell/Trade: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vintagestarwars.nongraded/
    Also visit our Empire Strikes Back Focus Facebook Group for all things ESB related: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ESBfocus/

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast