Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,336 of 1336

Thread: Millennium Falcon

Wow Darth Pete, your Falcon modifications look great, I really want one now, I've been hoping one of these turns up at Mardens : )

Quote Originally Posted by soulydyes View Post
    Wow Darth Pete, your Falcon modifications look great, I really want one now, I've been hoping one of these turns up at Mardens : )
    Not to go to far a field on the thread topic; but oddly enough the Mardens near me (Brewer), in addition to the glut of armor-ups, etc, has a TLJ BB8 playset. $114.99 though o_O

I just thought it was odd that, that one TLJ item is there.

Quote Originally Posted by soulydyes View Post
    Also, thanks!

**No edit**

First post. Just wanted to say that I think this falcon gets a bad rap. Its not as good as the BMF but that one is so big it just wouldn't work for me, even if I wanted to fork out the big $$ it costs. I think it compares favorably to all the other falcons, assuming you didn't pay $100 for it. I would say its a buy at anything under $50. I bought a couple for $25 each, which I think is well worth it. It actually has a lot of detail on it. The nerf stuff is stupid but if you just keep it all closed up it looks great. I don't think it looks any more out of proportion than the other small falcons made over the years, but I do think picture on the box makes it look goofy. Landing gear and ramp would have been nice, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me. I actually did a paint wash on mine and I think it came out great. Brings out the details and makes you appreciate it more. Just my 2 cents... here are some pics of mine before and after

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134