Page 1 of 169 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Poe's X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Poe's X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

New picture is up of Poe's X-Wing:

Who's going to pick this up? Thoughts on it?

Not sure. I'm not convinced it isn't just a stand-in/ mock-up for a normal X-Wing anyway.
    May you live in interesting times.

The nose looks way too short. It's probably been discussed elsewhere, but I find it really weird, it seems that there's no space for the pilot's legs !

How long do you think a pilots legs are?
    ~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Not sure. I'm not convinced it isn't just a stand-in/ mock-up for a normal X-Wing anyway.
    I agree. It looks highly distorted, as if it's intended to only be photographed from one angle and it is NOT the angle that the above photo was taken.

Most likely just a placeholder for the CG artists to use as reference.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I might be mistaken but those parts if the foreground of that pic looks like X Wing parts, I see an engine intake, a few nose cones, and two rear fuselage pieces

Quote Originally Posted by jodo View Post
    How long do you think a pilots legs are?
    Well, if you check the blueprints or cross-sections from the vehicles, you'll see that the nose of the X-Wing contains the sensors, proton torpedoes tubes and storage, and a lot of electronic equipment related to the cockpit. These things need some space, and I don't see them fitting in this model as the nose looks way too short.

Here's the old X-Wing for reference :

Of course they will make it slightly different than previous X-Wings. They have the means to make things amazing nowaday PLUS a variation means new merchandise....and you know how important product is to the business.

I eagerly await a finished version for viewing
    HELP, I am looking for any alternate pictures of R2-X2 (stripes on dome), this droid is seen in Ep IV, during rebel briefing and being loaded into an X-Wing prior to Death Star Attack.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1074313/ <-for the feedback

The EP7 X-Wing had to be an XJ3 or later model with the 30 year span between EP6 and EP7. The X-Wing in the TVC line has the flip out proton torpedo launcher that would serve as a third proton torpedo launcher of the XJ3. It would just have to be repainted.

This new X-Wing is garanteed to be released. I just hope Hasbro won't go the easy route and downsize it for budget purpose. Besides, leaked images showed several paint schèmes, that will certainly be a big incentive for Hasbro to invest in a mold they can sell multiple times with slight repaints.

Page 1 of 169 1231151101 ... LastLast