Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Maquette and statues checklist by release date?

  1. #1

    Maquette and statues checklist by release date?

    Sorry for another question but as part of my getting back into GG i'm trying to figure out what I've missed.

    I've always had a checklist in order of release date rather than just by name as the ones I've found online are (like RS's).

    I've managed to sort this for the SW mini busts but have some gaps on the statues and maquettes. I've got everything up to 2011 listed so just need to know what was release in 2012 to date and in what order!

    Anyone?!
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head!

  2. #2
    Sadly, it has not been updated in a while, but this may help you with older items:

    Maquettes: http://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com...id=4&brandid=3

    Statues: http://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com...id=2&brandid=3
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

  3. #3
    Again, dredging another old post (mine this time!) but I was about to ask the question again and then when I did a search I realised i'd already asked but not managed to get hold of one.

    Does anyone have this?

    Trying to see what i've missed while i've been out of the game!
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CapTypho View Post
    Again, dredging another old post (mine this time!) but I was about to ask the question again and then when I did a search I realised i'd already asked but not managed to get hold of one.

    Does anyone have this?

    Trying to see what i've missed while i've been out of the game!
    Scroll down to the bottom of the first page of my display thread here. You will find and updated and complete listing of every mini bust, bust-up, statue, maquette, etc released (and going to be released) by GG so far. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-06-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Scroll down to the bottom of the first page of my display thread here. You will find and updated and complete listing of every mini bust, bust-up, statue, maquette, etc released (and going to be released) by GG so far. I hope this helps.
    Brilliant thanks! Thatís exactly what I was looking for. Will have a proper look and update my list - loads of info in there, thanks.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CapTypho View Post
    Brilliant thanks! That’s exactly what I was looking for. Will have a proper look and update my list - loads of info in there, thanks.
    You are welcome. Glad to be of help, CapTypho.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •