Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Guard - **

Royal Guard - **

Sandtroopers.com have posted a picture of the 2014 line up of Mission Series and Saga Legends figures and we can expect to see a Royal Guard figure in the near future.

Who's going to be picking this figure up?

I will need at least 4, can't wait to see them.

Makes Hasbro's choice to not repack the SA figure in TBS make more sense...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Can't wait to see this one. Had two VC ones, but didn' t really like them all that much.

Based off that picture I think it's a safe bet that this will be an animated version from Rebels.

Possible, but given the cost of a resculpt and the demand for the ERG, they may decide just to repack.

Of course, what they'll probably do is keep the body and replace the head with an animated version - just because I want the head for customizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue1969 View Post
    Possible, but given the cost of a resculpt and the demand for the ERG, they may decide just to repack.

Of course, what they'll probably do is keep the body and replace the head with an animated version - just because I want the head for customizing.
    The figure should be in the same style as the existing Saga Legends figures aka 5POA so I don't know what body your thinking they should swap around?

I am not sure how this is going work without softgoods, I cant see how it will work.
    The holding image is interesting, it looks like an animated version, maybe from Rebels?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Probably gonna be molded like the SL Vader, robes molded onto legs and like the old Kenner figures from the 70's/80's. These figures arent even getting the original TCW treatment in terms of articulation so you cant expect much aside for being statue dummies.

Lord knows I'd rather have six of the VC Guardsmen, but there's no way on earth I could afford that many at the prices ebay now commands. It bums me out, but I've never found even one in the wild, so I have no ERG in my collection.

If I can find these guys, I guess they will have to do.
    Hey there Hasbro, Ben Skywalker, please!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast