Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AT-DP Pilot - SL14

I'm buying every one I come across, I really like the McQuarrie concept helmet

This is a really nice figure. I do love the look of the helmet. I've found 2 at retail.

Star Wars Saga Legends AT-DP Driver

I like his color, but what color is his armor? it's like a milky blue

Quote Originally Posted by jediraven82 View Post
    This is a really nice figure. I do love the look of the helmet. I've found 2 at retail.
    Same here. I've found two . . . and bought 2! Great design. My only complaint is that once I load him into the AT-DP I can no longer see the figure. That lack of windows is kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by philipjreed View Post
    Same here. I've found two . . . and bought 2! Great design. My only complaint is that once I load him into the AT-DP I can no longer see the figure. That lack of windows is kinda sad.
    have one sticking out of the top

Found 1 lone AT-DP Pilot @ Target today - excellent figure! Great design, and will go nicely along with my AT-DP vehicle.

Felt great to get something I wanted, since pickings have been slim on the collector front (at least for me) in the past several years. Also loved the $5.99 price tag.

I'm guessing this figure is tough to find, due to being an army-builder. I will definitely get at least 3-4 more - if I can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    I like his color, but what color is his armor? it's like a milky blue
    It should be glow in the dark because that's what it looks like :p

The version that came with the speeder I like. Using it as a tanker:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456