Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AT-DP Pilot - SL14

Quote Originally Posted by Rancor View Post
    Eh are these the guys riding speeder bikes too ?
    they look similiar but I'm thinking that instead of the pastel blue of the AT-DP Pilot they seem to have a light grey instead.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Besides the mixture of AT-St Driver and the McQuarrie Snowtrooper Concept, there also appears to be a subtle hint of Kenner's very own POTFII Cruise Missile Trooper design. I like it.

This guy looks great! I will definitely be picking him up when I see him.

The face area looks kind of freaky, TBH.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I absolutely friggin' LOVE this trooper's design! YES, I'm getting one! This is my FAVE Rebels trooper so far!
    @LordEdzo

This AT-DP Driver is another figure I plan to get - only if I can find this @ retail price, of course. Great design; nice pseudo-combination of AT-AT Driver & Stormtrooper....

Picked this guy up today at Target--for a 5POA figure it is really nice! It seems to have more realistic proportions as well, instead of the Rebels-esque proportions--he could fit right in with a realistic-styled collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Montross View Post
    Picked this guy up today at Target--for a 5POA figure it is really nice! It seems to have more realistic proportions as well, instead of the Rebels-esque proportions--he could fit right in with a realistic-styled collection.
    Thanks for the post - glad this figure is out, at least in some areas. This & the very cool Temple guard are two of the Rebels carded figures I'm definitely getting...

Is it just me or is the paint on the figure a bit to bluish when compared to the TV series? Besides that I think its a solid figure.

More / Larger pics at Star Wars Collector - AT-DP Driver - SL14

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast