Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Temple Guard - SL17

Jedi Temple Guard - SL17

Looks like we'll be seeing a Saga Legends figures Jedi Temple Guard from the Animated Clone Wars show:

Who's going to be picking this figure up?

I most likely will, especially if it fits well with my animated Clone Wars figures!

May get two or so, guess these figures wont ever see fully articulated phases, least not for a few years if ever. I still buy the Kenner SOTE Imperial Guards and EU Sentinels so they'll fit right in. Royals Guards , you're better off buying the ROTS figures.

They are sentries, so it's not as if they require a full range of motion to stand at attention, right? Right?
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    They are sentries, so it's not as if they require a full range of motion to stand at attention, right? Right?
    Right. Not that we'll have much choice.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Looking forward to this figure!

'Bout time. These guys are too awesome to not have a figure.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Well it totally depends on how the figure turns out, if it gets sloppy paint like all the others. Prolly not! However, I may buy a few just for that standing guard look. But I truly hope they make an SA version too, for other needs.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I guess someone at Hasbro reads our comments, and then someone higher up only allows 5POA figures. I *need* that SA Rex as well. At the moment I couldn't care less about the Jedi temple guard, and do wish he got the SA treatment.

I wonder if the Clone Wars guys will buy this?
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

I will be.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast