Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Temple Guard - SL17

I'll def get at least one of this figure.

Was top of my list, so the answer is YES.

Liked the look of the character as soon as I saw them in CW series so likely at least get two to do some Sentry duty.

As for the (likely) 5 POA - as pointed out they don't really need it to look right so for me if the paint and sculpt is good enough I'll forgive 5 POA in a modern figure this one time.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой

This figure is a must for me.

Damn man, sounds like this sucker might be hard to find.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    Damn man, sounds like this sucker might be hard to find.
    Isn't anything that isn't wave one hard to find? All that is ever on pegs here are a ton of shocktroopers and the R2 droid.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Disappointing for me that this figure is being released in 5POA, but I guess something is better than nothing. I'll be picking up a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Isn't anything that isn't wave one hard to find? All that is ever on pegs here are a ton of shocktroopers and the R2 droid.
    Yeah, wave 1 of TBS is still really easy to spot as well.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

definately want this guy and if he's cool looking I'm sure he's going to be the HTF figure like the stormtrooper and fett.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    Yeah, wave 1 of TBS is still really easy to spot as well.
    Wave 1 of everything is basically most of what is available. (Well, Slave Leia in the 6" line. She was wave 2, right?) In my area, 3.75" TBS is slightly easier to find later figures from than Legends but that is only due to the fact that Target has been stocking the Plagueis wave heavily and all local Walmart stores have dropped the Legends line. Mission Series seems to be avoiding the first wave curse, though, from what I've seen. Wrong thread for this discussion, I suppose....
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast