Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM - Mission Series MS09

Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM - Mission Series MS09

Coming soon in the Saga Legends line is a 2 pack of Chatro Vizago & IG-RM from the Rebels show in the mission series:

Who's going to be picking up this pack?

Somebody who knows who the heck these characters are, I suppose. I figure they're from Rebels because of the colour scheme and the droid being based on Ralph McQuarrie's IG-88, but past that I'm clueless right now.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Possibly bounty hunters?
    These guys are like the exact opposite of the Anakin/Obi-Wan 2-pack in terms of newness*...I don't care if they're bounty hunters or they work in an Imperial call center, I'm buying them!

* = even if we've gotten that McQuarrie IG-88 before

My guess is they'll be secondary characters in the show a la Hondo Ohnaka or Embo in TCW–this thrills me, because yay, side characters get figures unlike the latter days of TCW!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I couldn't care less about the Devarion, but I love the IG line of droids, so I will pick this up just for IG-RM.
    Most Wanted: Realistic Cad Bane, Darth Andeddu, Calo Nord

I hope they're Bounty Hunters. One of my small collecting focuses are Bounty Hunters. Scum and villainy!
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

I suppose it's too much to hope that IG-RM will just be a repainted/repacked McIG-88 instead of a newly-sculpted 5POA brick... that's one figure I wanted to get back in TLC, but never really found evidence of his wave in stores.

If it IS McIG-88 repainted, with Vizago being a 5POA brick, I'll probably still get a couple. If not, I may still get it just to have "a" McIG-88-type figure.

...now I want REBELS to include a droid character called "5-POA" to poke fun at Hasbro's backstep to Ye Olde Kenner Tymes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonimator View Post
    I suppose it's too much to hope that IG-RM will just be a repainted/repacked McIG-88 instead of a newly-sculpted 5POA brick... that's one figure I wanted to get back in TLC, but never really found evidence of his wave in stores.

If it IS McIG-88 repainted, with Vizago being a 5POA brick, I'll probably still get a couple. If not, I may still get it just to have "a" McIG-88-type figure.

...now I want REBELS to include a droid character called "5-POA" to poke fun at Hasbro's backstep to Ye Olde Kenner Tymes.
    Dude, I would totally buy 5-POA (Five-PeeOhAye). The Basic B**** of Droids.

I want there to be a droid named 5-POA now, too. Thanks, Toon!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast