Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM - Mission Series MS09

After months of searching I finally found a decent gun for IG-RM. To me the blaster they use on the show looks somewhat like an old German FG-42 rifle, so after alot of searching I finally found something that came close to it. Way back in 1995 GIJoe's Sgt Savage line had a very similar rifle that came with the General Blitz figure. I found the rifle itself on ebay cheap and got it in the mail today, it works great. It isn't a perfect match but I think it's close enough until Hasbro actually makes it. The rifle fits in IG-RM's hand so well it's almost like it was made for it, the trigger finger even fits perfectly inside the trigger guard. The only real issue is that compared to the blaster on the show the toy's butt stock is entirely too large, I may trim it down eventually.

You can see the figure over on Yojoe.com at http://www.yojoe.com/sgtsavage/blitz.shtml

The rifle I used it the second one from the left.

Captain

My patience paid off! Watched this set sit and warm the shelf at kohls for months and finally got it yesterday for 6bucks! Great deal for 2 brand new figures

Quote Originally Posted by Machew_Man View Post
    My patience paid off! Watched this set sit and warm the shelf at kohls for months and finally got it yesterday for 6bucks! Great deal for 2 brand new figures
    Saw this two pack at Kohls a couple of years ago, I passed. Kicking myself now, never saw it again. congrats on the find.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy_Larry View Post
    Saw this two pack at Kohls a couple of years ago, I passed. Kicking myself now, never saw it again. congrats on the find.
    It's BOGO half off, but they wouldn't honor that for clearance items, otherwise I would've gotten the rebels wookie pack too. They have 2 for 6 bucks each pair

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567