Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM - Mission Series MS09

This 2-pack for me captures pretty much what SW is all about, cool looking aliens and droids

I'm sure Chatro is a crimelord and the droid is one of his bodyguards.
    My only advice to JJ Abrams would be this:- please cast Anna Torv (aka Olivia Dunham in Fringe) as a female Jedi in the new Star Wars Trilogy, and make her the lead character

I might get that guy to use for a custom. His head could be used on an SA figure, as a cool smuggler or Merc.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Shame, I'd buy if they had joints, I like their look. As it is I'll pass.

Devaronian looks like he raided Kyle Katarn's wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I might get that guy to use for a custom. His head could be used on an SA figure, as a cool smuggler or Merc.
    Unless you're good with a dremel that might be tricky. His head looks swivel to me instead of a ball joint.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

That's okay, I've already butchered a couple SL heads for other projects. Sadly their tiny in comparison to the SA line, so it gets tricky with compatibility.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

It's actually "Cikatro," not "Chatro."
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I'll get this pack. They look cool. Gotta fill up my Rebels shelf.

"Cikatro" is really similar to the spanish word "cicatriz", which means scar. "Vizago" is also very similar to the english word "visage", which is just another word for a person's face. So, put the two together and what do you get? "Scar face."
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Looking forward to this pack now, the droid is neat (though hasn't said anything on the show yet) and the smuggler is a good design, not Hondo but still pretty neat.

I really like the droid, but kinda fifty-fifty. His arms remind how bad Hasbro's Jurassic Park /// humans were. But at least Vizago looks like he can stand decent enough, and will probably be a tad bigger than them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    "Cikatro" is really similar to the spanish word "cicatriz", which means scar. "Vizago" is also very similar to the english word "visage", which is just another word for a person's face. So, put the two together and what do you get? "Scar face."
    Alas, the Galaxy is His!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast