Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM - Mission Series MS09

Guaranteed Hasbro would miss the joke & make it super articulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatermass View Post
    Guaranteed Hasbro would miss the joke & make it super articulated.
    Not if it's in the Rebels line

Chatro Vizago might be cool, though I'll need to wait for a higher rez pic to know for sure.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

This is the kind of release I pass on at first (so I can buy up all the ones I really want) and then buy it later.

If they weren't 5 poa or weren't animated style, I would probably pick one of these up. Two strikes (for me personally) is just too much, though.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    My guess is they'll be secondary characters in the show a la Hondo Ohnaka or Embo in TCWthis thrills me, because yay, side characters get figures unlike the latter days of TCW!
    Just watch, Rebels will be on season 5 and the first wave is all the main characters with 1 short packed new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doop View Post
    Just watch, Rebels will be on season 5 and the first wave is all the main characters with 1 short packed new one.
    Hopefully not. Maybe the cheaper tooling on these figures will allow us to get more secondary characters. At the very least they can pack 1 new character with a repack in the mission series.

The Droid, IMO, doesn't suffer from the lack of articulation... but jeez... they had that sculpt already, as with so many mission series, why go backwards?... anyway..he's good, saves customising a legacy McQuarrie version
    Chatro is cartoony, obviously, so doesn' fit with any of the rest of my collection.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast