Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Disney Store Diecast Star Wars Vehicles

Very nice Squidgey, I admire your determination to get one. I actually prefer this as a design to Kylo's shuttle if I'm honest. Still crossing my fingers these make it to retail
    formerly Boris :shame:

Looks great! I know it's a FO think, but honestly looks much more at home in the GCW era given the Rogue One shuttle nose.
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Wowzers, you're killin' it this month, cheers for the pics, Squidge! Totally agree with the comments above and definitely want one!

It does look like a cross between the RO shuttle and FO advancements seen in Kylo's shuttle and fighter. After these pictures, I'm liking the design far more - might have to pick this one up. Looking forward to more pictures of that Resistance transport as well, as it my favorite of the bunch. I'm surprised these aren't flooding the secondary market - perhaps scalpers on ebay think $15 a pop is high enough and people wont pay much more?

I never see any of these listed on eBay. Do they sell so fast I miss them?! Oh well...here's hoping consumers will be able to get them from the Disney website.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

I am hoping that with the reveal of the Halcyon, the fictional starship upon which the in-world Star Wars hotel experience in Florida is intended to be set, that we might get some sweet merch based on this very cool spaceship design. I'd love something roughly Micromachines or Titanum-sized. That's one very nice looking ship!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone View Post
    I am hoping that with the reveal of the Halcyon, the fictional starship upon which the in-world Star Wars hotel experience in Florida is intended to be set, that we might get some sweet merch based on this very cool spaceship design. I'd love something roughly Micromachines or Titanum-sized. That's one very nice looking ship!
    We're living through a strange time fellow collectors.....so many new ships, so little available to buy in stores
    formerly Boris :shame:

Ain't that the truth, though!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940