Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Store Diecast Star Wars Vehicles

Hmm interesting, really hope the line does well so they can get into PT stuff too - I want my Acclamator!
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Definitely looking forward to the ISD. The others, let's just say that it will depend on how they blend with the AF line. I may pick one or two for accuracy improvement, but I'm not really willing to double each ship from the AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Windu_au View Post
    Hmm interesting, really hope the line does well so they can get into PT stuff too - I want my Acclamator!
    I'm thrilled we're getting more ships.......I NEED ships (mad chortle), but I agree with you DW, I'd love to see PT and EU vessels. I have a feeling they won't though, the general mood music coming from Disney is that this is part of a massive drive to introduce the OT to younger generations in prep for Ep 7 and beyond. But that's 9 ships in total in this line so far ? All good
    formerly Boris :shame:

I'm really pleased about this. As a focus collector there hasn't been too many new releases. Looking forward to seeing how these look when they're painted.

Any speculation on what the moving parts will be for each?

Hey Rodders, long time no see!

Wow DS, those pricepoints seem too good to be true, especially for diecast! Like UnR, colour me impressed, most impressed!
    The small ones must be closer to Titanium scale than we'd thought if they're $10. Definitely interested in those.
    Can't wait to see their ISD. It should be a nice wingman for the old Kenner diecast and the AF that we never got.

I read we are getting a B-wing too. I'm quite happy. Hope we get some PT and stuff from Rebels as well.

Yeah, I'm hoping for some PT, CW, and Rebels ships - while I love the OT, I have enough of those ships in various forms.

A fuzzy close-up of the new diecast Disney ships courtesy of RS. Lookin' pretty good, I'm liking that ISD in particular.
    If Disney are producing them in-house, that strongly indicates that the Hot Wheels diecast line is a separate entity altogether, as Rev sagely suggested. Nice!

I'm certainly interested. If they are too expensive though I might have to pass, as I have too much other stuff to focus on with my collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    A fuzzy close-up of the new diecast Disney ships courtesy of RS. Lookin' pretty good, I'm liking that ISD in particular.
    If Disney are producing them in-house, that strongly indicates that the Hot Wheels diecast line is a separate entity altogether, as Rev sagely suggested. Nice!
    Saw that too. I can't tell if it's just the perspective, but that ISD looks like it's going to be nicely sized.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast