Thread: GREEDODIDNTSHOOT Feedback Thread

GREEDODIDNTSHOOT Feedback Thread

Please post feedback on trades/purchases/sales with this amazing human here please. Thanks.
    -Gary

Looking for ESB era First Shots - I have great trade items.

GREAT guy! Very trustworthy! A good friend and I promote him 100% as a seller....
    -Steve

Fantastic seller. Communication was great...packing was above and beyond....would def buy from again in the future....hope its soon!!

Just did an high value deal with Gary. Flexible with the payment made, super fast shipping and well packed item - extremely well packed !!!! Highly recommended seller. I have no hesitation to do business with Gary again.

Cheers, Mark

Had an excellent time dealing with Gary. All around pleasure, and great communication. Thanks! :O)

Great seller, product arrived well packaged, was exactly as described. Would not hesitate to buy from again! Thanks!

Great guy! Bought a MOC ESB 32-back IG-88 off him and everything was perfect (condition description, shipping and solid secure packing of item)!

I had an excellent transaction with Gary, would not hesitate to deal with him again!
    -Nathan

Great transaction with Gary. Sent plenty of pics, lots of communication and great packaging. Item arrived as described. Highly recommend him as a seller.