Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PLEASE READ: Rules For Buying, Selling or Trading LEGO

Quote Originally Posted by BaronSat View Post
    Thanks Killerbee, I'm fed up explaining to that person what's wrong with his attitude.

Thanks for this focus. All I want is to make my sell own custom models to potential customers for copious amounts of money.
    fixed that for you.

And from what I understand ISDA can sell the instructions that he paid for as long as they are not copies of the original ones that he paid copious amounts of money for.
    ''Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
    my feedback
    "What is considered from a GG's point of view "near future"? " -- LightSword 07/08/13

To use sewing patterns as an example...it is usually ok to sell whatever you created using the pattern, but it is not ok to reproduce the pattern for resale.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronSat View Post
    Thanks Killer bee, I'm fed up explaining that person what's wrong with his attitude.
    Who is this fed up person you speak of? Maybe this supposed "attitude"is a result of your apparent lack of comprehension when it comes to the English language. Better watch what you say.
    Last edited by ISDAvenger; 01-08-2015 at 01:16 AM.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

Quote Originally Posted by vader2001 View Post
    fixed that for you.
    Thanks a lot my friend, I'm always pleased nice people like.

Quote Originally Posted by vader2001 View Post
    And from what I understand ISDA can sell the instructions that he paid for as long as they are not copies of the original ones that he paid copious amounts of money for.
    Not at all, you misread. But never mind, thanks again my dear friend.
    BaronSat custom models website:
    www.baronsat.net

Quote Originally Posted by ISDAvenger View Post
    Who is this fed up person you speak of? Maybe this supposed "attitude"is a result of your apparent lack of comprehension when it comes to the English language. Better watch what you say.
    Yes, english isn't mt first language and I used the wrong word, that's right. But that doesn't change the facts.
    BaronSat custom models website:
    www.baronsat.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123