Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: disgruntledjawa's collection

Awesome display!!!!
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

Love that pilot shelf. Looks fantastic!

Looks great! Love that Koto Obi-Wan! They really have gotten good at human facial likenesses over the past year or so. It's too bad they didn't do the Obi in Clone Armor statue! I bet they could pull that off really well now.
    Lando's not a system, he's a man!

Check out my Movie/TV Theme Song Covers- http://www.youtube.com/user/GeetarTeacher1?feature=mhee

I think the koto and gg on that shelf are the two best human sculpts both companies have done so far.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    I think the koto and gg on that shelf are the two best human sculpts both companies have done so far.
    I haven't got the Kotobukiya statue but I know everyone who has it is happy with it so at some point I think I'll have to look into getting that version of Obi Wan..., I've got the mini-bust though & quite like it, I've also got the clone armour mini-bust as well & I quite like that likeness too.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Those mini helmets are looking great! So, when can we expect a small run for those? Let me know. I'll take a couple for sure.
    Yeah. The Koto Obi-Wan is a great kit and the likeness I would dare to say is superb. I bought mine a while back after realizing how well rendered the sculpt was. Everything's looking great, disgruntlejawa!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

The helmets are friggin' sweet. And ole' Obi-Wan looks super realistic. Nice set up!

Updated pilot picture now has Red 4 and completed custom snowspeeder pilot bust
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    Updated pilot picture now has Red 4 and completed custom snowspeeder pilot bust
    That really is a great display, one to be proud of I think.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

That display looks fantastic!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast