Page 1 of 334 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Hotwheels

Star Wars Hotwheels

Hello all,

Let me know if I'm late to the party on this, but has anyone else spotted this news ?

Jedi Temple Archives News: Mattel To Pick Up Star Wars License For Hot Wheels?

Could this mean SW ships on the scale of HW's recent BSG and JJ-Prise releases ? That'll a lot of people here very happy

formerly Boris :shame:

'make'

curse my hurried posting

Interesting rumor, I'd buy some titanium style rebels ships from hw for sure, assuming I could find them with all the hw scalpers that exist. Still havent seen the hw cylon raider...

Cool. If it means we get some mini ships we haven't had before, awesome. I am a little leery though, seeing what they have done, or failed to do, so far, with Star Trek. So much potential, but the follow through has kinda fizzled.

Cheers for the news, Boris! Very interesting, sounds like it's more than just a rumour.

Yeah guys, HW's stuff is a nightmare to acquire due to the excessive scalping... and their toolings/paint can be kinda meh... but I'd love to see the return of a Titanium-style line, especially at a $5 (or less) pricepoint. I'd love to see some "1/50 scale" capital ships, too.
    Wonder if this line will tie into Rebels? It'd be awesome to get all the new ships and vehicles... without having to paint them.

How nice would it be to get some Star Wars ships the same size as the Star Trek series? I'm talking the bigger ones, like the Excelsior/Kelvin/BoP/Vengeance series. A Jedi Starfighter or Republic assault Ship that size would be amazing!
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

We share the same dream DW. Although I wouldn't turn my nose up at the smaller scale, just as long as we get em in plentiful range and often

Right, and not just vans and pick-ups with 'cool' SW pop art on the hoods.

Star Wars HotWheels

We knew Mattel picked upthe license, but I guess it'll be under the HotWheels banner. Check it out:

Mattel Disney Star Wars Hot Wheels Starships & Diecast Vehicles | Take Five a Day

Would have to see pics of the actual product before I had any opinion one way or the other on this.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой

Page 1 of 334 1231151101 ... LastLast