Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabine Wren & Stormtrooper - MS08

Sabine Wren & Stormtrooper - MS08

Who's interested in seeing Sabine from the upcoming Rebels cartoon in action figure form? Personally, i'd be happy to welcome a female mando to my collection, considering the huge oversight of not including bo katan in the cw line, which upset countless kids and collectors. Hopefully this character gets promptly released in one of the initial rebels waves!

Picture:

Last edited by GNT; 11-05-2014 at 03:43 AM.

So far the best character they revealed for Rebels.

I was excited at the idea of Hera Syndulla but now Sabine has blown my socks off, so to speak

A younger female Mandalorian character, heck yes! Not as cynical and jaded as Bo Katan (and I'd buy a Bo Katan figure in a heartbeat!), she's young, cocky and with an artistic flare, win win in my book

So yeah I hope we get a Sabine figure, and as soon as possible too! Removable helmet would be nice or two versions of her one with and one without a helmet. working holsters for her blasters would be nice too, and if she's in Saga Legends/Mission Series with 5 POA then brilliant because that means nice slim ankles on her figure
    My only advice to JJ Abrams would be this:- please cast Anna Torv (aka Olivia Dunham in Fringe) as a female Jedi in the new Star Wars Trilogy, and make her the lead character

Quote Originally Posted by grievous444 View Post
    So far the best character they revealed for Rebels.

I totally agree, she rules! GIRL POWER!

A worthy successor to Ahsoka and Leia.
    My only advice to JJ Abrams would be this:- please cast Anna Torv (aka Olivia Dunham in Fringe) as a female Jedi in the new Star Wars Trilogy, and make her the lead character

Getting a "like Ahsoka, only worse" vibe from this. If they wanted a Mandalorian character for Rebels, it should have been Satine's nephew or someone like him, especially considering that that the only two sympathetic, named Mandos in Clone Wars with any appreciable amount of screen-time were both women.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Getting a "like Ahsoka, only worse" vibe from this. If they wanted a Mandalorian character for Rebels, it should have been Satine's nephew or someone like him, especially considering that that the only two sympathetic, named Mandos in Clone Wars with any appreciable amount of screen-time were both women.
    Who knows she's a decendant from Bo-Katan. Everything possible

Quote Originally Posted by grievous444 View Post
    Who knows she's a decendant from Bo-Katan. Everything possible
    That would just make her redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    That would just make her redundant.
    I mean, more redundant than she is already.

She looks cool. I hope they make a figure of her.
    I've felt a disturbance in the Force, as if billions of wallets cried out in pain. TFA 2015

Though we assumed these figures were coming eventually, that twitter protest spearheaded by Theresa Delgado got results!...From Yakface: Hera and Sabine figures to debut at SDCC

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast