Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Phantom

The Phantom

Hasbro will be releasing the Phantom in the Rebels toy line, not the greatest picture atm but it can be seen here.

"Like" if you plan to purchase this small vehicle

Here's a better pic of The Phantom---it rocks!

That is pretty cool...

Nifty little ship. It's supposed to combine with the Ghost right? This I can handle somewhere hanging in my room.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

This may be the closest we get to having the Ghost, but time will tell. Though I suppose this one will be a natural buy if I decide to collect then figures.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

It has a cool retro feel to it, like something Kenner would have originally designed for the vintage line.
    Shabby Blue

So that's what that thing is. Cool.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Shame that this GI Joe-esque thing gets made and there's no re-release of the vinty Troop transport.
    May you live in interesting times.

I wouldn't rule out the Troop Transport yet. This is just the beginning.

Not sure about this ship. Looks okay, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    It has a cool retro feel to it, like something Kenner would have originally designed for the vintage line.
    Agreed, looks kinda cool. Could care less about rebels, but this is a nice looking vehicle.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast