Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Phantom

sadly mine is packed away in storage... but if it did fit into the Falcon's front mandibles that would be a cool tie in to the OT/EU/Kenner days
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Why is the Phantom suddenly insanely expensive on the secondary market? They couldn't give this thing away last year at my local stores...

Sigh.
    Combo,of people not wanting to pay full price, & then rumors start about maybe making the big ship it attaches to which means people now need it, because even though Hasbro won't make said big ship, looks at AT-AT driver/commander with Hasbro saying they were not making an ATAT, 1 year later they make a big ATAT, with no commander/driver now available.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

That would be funny, if they make the Ghost with a big empty hole in the rear! I hope that it at least has a hollow cover for those who did not buy the Phantom.
    Not that it will ever get made mind you. I think the interest is there though, just not sure which scale they'll make. BMF style or th hollowed out Hero version.
    Especially once we learn that Han used to fly this before the Falcon, and that he sold it to Hera after he won the Falcon.

TBH, the Ghost is probably one of the very few ships that I'd still buy. Nothing else they've come up with has interested me.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    sadly mine is packed away in storage... but if it did fit into the Falcon's front mandibles that would be a cool tie in to the OT/EU/Kenner days
    I just tried it with mine. No go. It's about a quarter inch too wide to fit...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011