Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquisitor's TIE Fighter

I'll have to see it in person. Looks a little flimsy, and I'm not quite sure what the folding wings have to do with the toy. Hopefully it's not just how they had to make it to fin in a box.

My only concern is scale - since this is the Saga line, it's probably going to be tiny. The wings don't bother me so much, it's pretty clearly an attempt to transition from Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator to the familiar TIE profile.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Wait a minute. The boxed TIE in the background is listed as The Inquisitor's, but is a traditional TIE Fighter. The one with the curved wings is not labeled. Is this just a mix up or does The Inquisitor have the traditional TIE?

I saw that. Either the box is a prototype print or there are two TIEs coming and the regular one will be a re-release of the POTF2 mould.
    Both skippers for me - don't like the curvy wing design and I always hated the zillions of EU TIE variations.
    May you live in interesting times.

Mixed feelings about EU TIE's, some look terrible, like the TIE Scout and others are absurd (TIE Crawler). This Inquistor TIE looks pretty good to me, though.

Out of interest I'd like to see it with the (obviously articulated) wings folded down. Wouldn't change my mind though.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Out of interest I'd like to see it with the (obviously articulated) wings folded down. Wouldn't change my mind though.
    I think with the wings folded down it's going to look like Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator without the snout. Seems kind of neat.

And still we have no decent-sized Infiltrator!

How about a TIE shuttle?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast