Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquisitor's TIE Fighter

I'll buy it if, it isn't over $30 US.
    I've felt a disturbance in the Force, as if billions of wallets cried out in pain. TFA 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GAdmiralThrawn View Post
    I'll buy it if, it isn't over $30 US.
    Then you're in luck! It, and the other two Rebels vehicles, are going to be $24.99 USD.

They finally made new vehicles in the SW line lol. They all look awesome! Can't wait!
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Some amazing new pics of this TIE on the front page, looking at the cockpit interior it is a totally new sculpt different than the new TIES of late, with seating to accommodate a 5POA figure. As you all know i am not a HUGE fan of the whole firing missiles action play feature but I'm sure i could do a custom with the standard TIE Gunwells to replace this feature? I must say I am warming up to this ship:

It's like a mini-TIE (And I could be wrong, but the new ship interior looks very much like the one included with the Clone Wars Homing Spider Tank and Octuparra Droid). Could be neat.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    It's like a mini-TIE (And I could be wrong, but the new ship interior looks very much like the one included with the Clone Wars Homing Spider Tank and Octuparra Droid). Could be neat.
    Yeah, I recognised the design too, although the side 'walls' look a bit different don't you think? like they should have the red stripy TIE Fighter interior sticker detail on them. I'm definitely gonna get one and have a go at replacing the interior with the new TIE Fighter interior. i have a couple of the new tooled TIE Interceptors spare that I can take apart and use in a custom, I will also replace the 'missiles' for the interceptor guns wells too. It would be good to have a 'seated' interior for a figure instead of the plain 5POA seating.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    Details are different and the Homing Spider Droid's interior required figures with bending knees, this Fighter is designed with 5 POA figures in mind.

Looks too small. The painted on glass for the canopy window is cheap. I'll probably buy one but one is it, it does look to lack some other detail work which may make it stand out from the realistic format Tie's. The rebel vehicle is too cheap altogether, looks like a small bathtub with combined with the front of a Y wing.

I really, REALLY like this. I love the look and even the scale. It feels VERY retro Kenner to me. Like a ship they would have made up or something -- and yet it looks VERY Star Wars... Love this!

PS -- And yes, a TIE SHUTTLE would be beyond EPIC.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Yes this is an awesome ship. Has a very "vintagey" feel to it

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast