Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquisitor's TIE Fighter

Don't know if I'll pick it up or not, but it looks cool. I was definitely expecting the Inquisitor to have a cool ship to use in hunting down Jedi, and this qualifies.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

when I heard that the Inquisitor was going to be flying a TIE Advanced X1 I was all "thank god we're getting a newly tooled Vader TIE" and then I saw this. This is NOT a TIE advanced. This is a TIE prototype

Quote Originally Posted by UTINI View Post
    Wait a minute. The boxed TIE in the background is listed as The Inquisitor's, but is a traditional TIE Fighter. The one with the curved wings is not labeled. Is this just a mix up or does The Inquisitor have the traditional TIE?
    I was thinking maybe the ship comes with interchangeable wings? you know, smaller standard straight TIE wings and these weird retooled Darth Maul ship wings? the only thing I hate about the ship is the horrible firing rockets where the guns should be.

That would be great, but it's highly doubtful.

Stupid plastic missiles have been ruining the tie advanced for almost a decade.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

I'm kinda intrigued by it...

As peeps have earlier mentioned, it does indeed appear to be a kitbash of the Sith Infiltrator's radial fins (opening) and fin struts - while the SI's long nose / fuselaged cockpit has been removed and replaced with a simply TIE cockpit (or TIE Advanced cockpit).

I could be partial to this - and am wondering if it has any other unique features making it specific to the Inquisitor - rather than just a mash-up of SI and TIE Advanced...

Love it. Will buy.

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    Price point?
    $25 I believe
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Yeah I was a little confused about the labels, but if his is the slant-winged TIE, I'll definately be getting it. The Sith Infiltrator is my favorite vehicle, and I like this PT/OT bridging we'll be seeing with this show. So far I'm on board for the Inquisitor, that Imperial Agent guy, this ship and that AT-ST prototype. Glad to have some Star Wars stuff to look forward to again!

It would boil down to scale and if it holds up next to the Vintage Tie's. Having said that, I usually end up buying a lot of toys cause I like Star Wars or the general design or for customizing. Good thing about the Clone Wars released vehciles was that they were fully compatible with the regular line.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast