Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C-3PO & R2-D2 - Rebels

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Looks like we'll be seeing another C-3PO and R2 2 pack in the new Rebels line. A picture of the figures can be seen here.
    I'm kind of surprised that they're in the show, but for 10 bucks, sure, why not?

I really like the look of these two.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

I love the C-3PO figure, I might even buy a spare to repaint in animated Droids colors.

Really liking the look of these. Artoo is leaps and bounds better in design and execution than his CW incarnation, and the recent Mission Series figure. Will definitely pick this set up.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

The Threepio definitely looks "animated style." R2, not so sure, but there's only so much you can do to change his looks. This is nice; a possibility.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Threepio's shiny gold right shin didn't last too long after Revenge of the Sith did it?

getting one for sure for us. The 3p0 has that mcquarrie look again. Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    The Threepio definitely looks "animated style." R2, not so sure, but there's only so much you can do to change his looks. This is nice; a possibility.
    Threepio less so, but Artoo in particular is so close to realistic, compared to how "cartoony" the humans look. The Clone Wars aesthetic was more uniformly animated looking.

It is weird how Chopper and all the other characters look drawn, while the hero droids are so close to the film look. Not sure I like this artistic choice of theirs, but I'll be getting these figures because I love the characters.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast