Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Agent Kallus - SL05

An Imperial like this would have been cool in the Droids animated line - I hope Admiral Screed makes an appearance - I'd love a figure of him.

Darth Maul (the attack dog), Darth Sidious (insidious), Darth Tyrannus (tyrant), General Grievous, Darth Vader (invader), Han Solo (the rogue loner), Darth Plagueis (plague), and the list goes on.

So, it's nothing new.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Absolutely like the look of this guy sad he's only 5POA.

Scary(-ish?) name is silly, but I like the look of the figure.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Joking aside, I really like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Darth Maul (the attack dog), Darth Sidious (insidious), Darth Tyrannus (tyrant), General Grievous, Darth Vader (invader), Han Solo (the rogue loner), Darth Plagueis (plague), and the list goes on.

So, it's nothing new.
    Only two of those are from the OT though (and has it actually been confirmed that "Vader" is a contraction of "invader", or is that just fan-speculation?) It's really only with the advent of the PT that things start getting out of hand.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Exactly. We are literate here, thanks. It's just that it is getting tired and overused - hence my comment amount running out of words.

Unless of course his name refers to the fact that he has rough skin.
    May you live in interesting times.

Kallus immediately made me think of the "Imperial Janitor". I might get him and use him in my OT collection as such.

Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

This guy is just screaming "Mandalorian police officer" at me....

I'd rather not see him on the pegs months and months later... hopefully the character will be a bit more interesting. The design is a nice nod to OT imperials, though.

Quote Originally Posted by matt292 View Post
    This guy is just screaming "Mandalorian police officer" at me....

I'd rather not see him on the pegs months and months later... hopefully the character will be a bit more interesting. The design is a nice nod to OT imperials, though.
    Oh yeah, you are right, he does look like the Madalorian figure.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast