Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Agent Kallus - SL05

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinBrown View Post
    Did people actually find Agent Kallus either in stores or online at a good price? I didn't find him in stores, and I think the cheapest I ever saw him online was for around three times retail price. My brother in law got him for me and claims that he found him for a good price on ebay. I wouldn't have thought that he would've been the toughest first wave Rebels character for me to find.
    I found him in Target, I think, when the Rebels toys first came out.

Finding him wasn't the problem. I never saw the Inquisitor at retail. I had to buy him on Amazon.
    @LordEdzo

Man is this figure rare. Kallus is $40 minimum IF you can find him on EBAY. I went with a Takara Tomy version for $20 and counted myself lucky. Takara Tomy's should be the same as Hasbro, I hope. Fingers-crossed, he hasn't arrived yet, so I hope he looks good. With these latest Hasbro figures, its risky to not see the actual figure bought. About half seem to have paint defects.

Also, the Inquisitor is everywhere around where I live. Must be 20 of him sitting on the selves at most stores.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaDameron View Post
    Man is this figure rare. Kallus is $40 minimum IF you can find him on EBAY. I went with a Takara Tomy version for $20 and counted myself lucky. Takara Tomy's should be the same as Hasbro, I hope. Fingers-crossed, he hasn't arrived yet, so I hope he looks good. With these latest Hasbro figures, its risky to not see the actual figure bought. About half seem to have paint defects.

Also, the Inquisitor is everywhere around where I live. Must be 20 of him sitting on the selves at most stores.
    I should clarify: I had trouble finding the (Grand) Inquisitor in the original Rebels packaging, back when it was first released. Now, however, this figure is indeed plentiful on the Kylo Ren card back.
    @LordEdzo

The rollout of the Rebels figures was one of Hasbro's many debacles. They didn't even bother doing a fanfare-type debut for Rebels. I was extremely fortunate to find them at TRU one morning, and I NEVER saw many of them again. Thankfully, most have made it out via 2-packs, repacks, etc., but some like Agent Kallus were one and done. I thought at the time that the shipyard crisis was to blame, but as always, it fell back on Hasbro's incompetence.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaDameron View Post

Wow really? I came to Rebels late last summer and got all of the main crew, Kallus and the Grand Inquisitor for retail. The ones I couldn't get in store still were easy to find on Toys R Us's site. Then on Force Friday TRU here had more of this wave of Rebels making Kallus, Sabine, and Chopper easy to get ahold of. Even now there's a record/video/toy place here that has a bunch of Rebels stuff for mostly reasonable prices. Last I saw they had 2 Kallus for $15 each. It was the Imperial Driver that was nowhere to be found here.

•    
    Saw him multiple times in retail when they were first out. Chopper I only saw once and bought both one for me and one for my daughter
    My Wants
    Clone WarsJedi Adi galia, even piel,clones 501st legion,cpt Rex phase 2,matchstick,hevy,echos,fives,waxer,99 if they made him
    Potf2 Tauntaun x2 Bantha, Dewback

Quote Originally Posted by CorellianJake View Post
    Wow really? I came to Rebels late last summer and got all of the main crew, Kallus and the Grand Inquisitor for retail. The ones I couldn't get in store still were easy to find on Toys R Us's site. Then on Force Friday TRU here had more of this wave of Rebels making Kallus, Sabine, and Chopper easy to get ahold of. Even now there's a record/video/toy place here that has a bunch of Rebels stuff for mostly reasonable prices. Last I saw they had 2 Kallus for $15 each. It was the Imperial Driver that was nowhere to be found here.
    Man, 90% of the Kallus figures in the U.S. must gotten shipped by you.

I found Kallus a few times same with the single Chooper. I think the port shut down really affected everything.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910