Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Bridger - SL02

Ezra Bridger - SL02

One will be coming in the first wave. Anyone else looking forward to seeing Ezra with an imperial helmet in action figure form?

I like the look of this dude better than Kanan. Just wish they'd put these guys out in SA realistic.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Now, he looks like someone whose been living on the fringe of society. Yes, I'll pick him up.
    I've felt a disturbance in the Force, as if billions of wallets cried out in pain. TFA 2015

I will pick him up, but I really hope that he comes with a helmet.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Lol I'm more interested in thia figure than the 'cowboy'. Does the helmet look like the Mcquarrie concept Snow Trooper?
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticOne View Post
    Lol I'm more interested in thia figure than the 'cowboy'. Does the helmet look like the Mcquarrie concept Snow Trooper?
    I believe that it is the helmet of a new walker driver design. I know there was a picture somewhere...hmm. Now that I look at it, it's actually a completely different helmet design. I wonder what that helmet is, then.

Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    He looks amazing, picture can be seen here.
    I've said it in here before, but I really love the 70's color palette that Rebels is working...I'm down for an Ezra, bonus points for the helmet.

This character looks interesting and he almost seems Native-American in appearance, which is cool. He definitely has that early-OT feel to him.

I'm starting to get excited for Rebels again.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

He reminds me of Atreyu from the Neverending Story. I think his figure looks great, I hope the helmet accessory is functional.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast