Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Bridger - SL02

Comes with the helmet, yay! Definite buy even though I doubt it'll fit over his hair.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by EddieU View Post
    I've said it in here before, but I really love the 70's color palette that Rebels is working...I'm down for an Ezra, bonus points for the helmet.
    Yeah, the orange and avocado are very 70s all right; this outfit is vaguely Space: 1999 or even 2001.

I like the look of that image from his show appearance a lot better than the Kanan stuff I've seen, but I worry he'll be an annoying wisecracking kid that always makes mistakes in the show, I certainly hope that's not the case. Shame that he's only 5POA.

Quote Originally Posted by matt292 View Post
    I like the look of that image from his show appearance a lot better than the Kanan stuff I've seen, but I worry he'll be an annoying wisecracking kid that always makes mistakes in the show, I certainly hope that's not the case. Shame that he's only 5POA.
    I've only just seen the youtube video introducing this guy - and it looks like that's exactly the character he is going to be...

I wouldn't say he is amazing, but he looks interesting. Could have been so much more Awsome if he were SA though.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    Looks like Aladdin.
    I agree more with the earlier post saying he looks like Atreyu from The Neverending Story.
    Shabby Blue

I'd say the concept art in the video is very similar to the Aladdin art style however the finished model looks a lot less so.

I think Kananite and Erza Pound look too close alike and Disney style animation from the 90's , they shouldve gave one brown eyes atleast. The Rebels figures as they are not are pretty much useless duds as the animated style and 5 point stuff is a waste. Had these been in realistic form or even late Clone Wars style, than that would be better.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast