Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wrighty Feedback Thread

wrighty Feedback Thread

Starting a feedback thread for wrighty. Completed a big ticket item sale with him recently. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks!!

Just completed a sale with Wrighty and things couldn't have been smoother! The deal was put together quickly with friendly communications and fast payment. He even let me know everything arrived safely and as expected.

Thank you Simon!

Just completed a deal with Wrighty. Everything worked out perfectly and everyone was very happy. A+++ Buyer/Seller.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagopackrat View Post
    Just completed a sale with Wrighty and things couldn't have been smoother! The deal was put together quickly with friendly communications and fast payment. He even let me know everything arrived safely and as expected.

Thank you Simon!
    X2

Finished another deal with Wrighty and everything went just as smooth as before.

​Thanks again Simon!

Sold to Wrighty. Great communication. Could not have been any better.
    THANKS!!

Just had a perfect transaction with Wrighty. I bought him a MR Lightsaber. Great communication. Many Thanks.
    Last edited by D2J5; 03-26-2014 at 06:54 PM.

I just received my new MR Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber. It's been a pleasure to deal with him, hope to do business with him again in the future! AAA+++ service
    Last edited by ataru72ita; 03-27-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Hello there my Star Wars name is GUEAL NOTER! mmmmhh...sounds like a Jedi one to me, How do I know this?? For the name: take the first three letters of your last name, then add the first tho letter of your first name. For the last name: take the first two letters of your mother's last name,then add the first three letters of the city you were born!

Great comms., quick and easy to deal with. Good luck man, see ya on the bords.
    Vinnykenobi

Great transaction. Great communication. 100% recommended buyer! Thanks Simon.
    -Gary

Looking for ESB era First Shots - I have great trade items.

Completed a deal with Simon. He sourced for me an incredibly difficult piece to find, and gave me very reasonable value for what I traded back to him. He packed the package extremely safely, and was a gentleman to deal with throughout the process. Simon is an asset to the collecting community.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast