Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ghost

The Ghost

Status - Not Confirmed

So I've seen a lot of people comment on how much they want this ship from Star Wars Rebels tv show, if Hasbro made the ship would you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Status - Not Confirmed

So I've seen a lot of people comment on how much they want this ship from Star Wars Rebels tv show, if Hasbro made the ship would you buy it?
    It depends...would it be micro-sized or a full size?
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

If it's micro-sized, forget it. If it's saaaay.....the size of the original vintage Millenium Falcon toy, basically big enough to have a compartment for multiple figures, then I'm game. But...I wonder if that's a pipe dream now though; getting a ship of any decent size.
    "Your focus determines your reality."

Interested.

What's not to love? No waiting for clearance here, I'm into it.

No.

(10101010101010)
    May you live in interesting times.

hard to say. all depends upon the size of the ship... if it's micro sized then unless it's got some really cool play features and looks amazing then no.

if it's the size of the classic Kenner Falcon and has a ton of play features then YES (if it's under $70.00).

if it's the size of the Hasbro BMF???? then it would depend on the $$ and features.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I love the design, but I don't collect large vehicles. I'd buy something action fleet or titanium size though - even micro machine scale, I loved those...

Probably would have to for the kids. My best sell is the Kenner sized one with a few bells and whistles. Maybe even slightly smaller than that, but not Outrider small. I would have no regrets.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast