Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hera Syndulla - Rebels

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    She has a boot holster for her blaster! That's awesome!
    hopefully the figure will too, but with the 5POA figures who knows.

Cool Character! I'd buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Good to read that rumor, I think they should bump a female figure into wave 1.
    Nope, Hasbro prefers an under produced wave 2 that likely doesn't see much of at retail!

While Hera doesn't appeal to me, Twilek overload. Sabine I might get. After all, it will be the closest thing to Bo-Katan I'll ever get!
    And who doesn't like Female Mandos!?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Robotix no? Man that takes me back (my first school had this guy in their toy box) I always thought he had a bit of a Star Wars feel. Interesting that the Rebels designers may have in turn took influence from them.

Quote Originally Posted by leebo84 View Post
    Robotix no? Man that takes me back (my first school had this guy in their toy box) I always thought he had a bit of a Star Wars feel. Interesting that the Rebels designers may have in turn took influence from them.
    Heh, yeah, I had Robotix figures for years before I ever figured out where they came from (at the time, I figured they must have been Mego products, due to the unpainted eyes).

You aren't the only one to note an aesthetic affinity between the two lines, either...

WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345