Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Rebels - General TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Doop View Post
    I hope Erza isn't force sensitive. I'd love if this series was just imperials chasing a gang of heroes with no force, no sabers, and no stupid surviving Jedi that miraculously made it out of order 66. Yoda and Obi Wan are the only survivors for me.
    No, he is. They've already said so. He's not a Jedi, though.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Does anyone else want to see some clone wars favorites like Rex, Cody and perhaps Gregor in the Rebels line?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Doop View Post
    What's next? A character with a gun?
    whooosh: there was a point totally missed.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by QWONOS View Post
    They have to have Jedi in this. What will be the point of having the Inquisitor.
    I want to see the Inquisitor and Vader hunt down the remaining Jedi. Who knows there could be dozens remaining.
    The point is that the Imperials dont actually know its Only Obi-Wan and Yoda left. But we do.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    The point is that the Imperials dont actually know its Only Obi-Wan and Yoda left. But we do.
    Don't forget about Mace Windu. He only got his hand cut off. He could still be alive...

Maybe not Windu himself who is all winded out, but a dark force corrupted hand always giving the middle finger sorta like Adams Family.

The series will feature probably a Luke and Leia like characters, or characters as used in Lucas' early scripts, like Deak, Mace Windy, Starkiller family ect. With elements of those bratty jedi kids from The Clone Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Does anyone else want to see some clone wars favorites like Rex, Cody and perhaps Gregor in the Rebels line?
    Gregor would be fine, it actually would make sense in a way. But I really don't want Cody or Rex showing up. Even if you have favorite characters, showing up too much ruins their appeal IMO.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by QWONOS View Post
    Don't forget about Mace Windu. He only got his hand cut off. He could still be alive...
    Thats a good point. I never thought much about it, but I guess he could.
    Important Jedi normally have a brutal death, like Qui-Gon. He could have stabbed Mace and then blasted him out the window: but they didn't........

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Gregor would be fine, it actually would make sense in a way. But I really don't want Cody or Rex showing up. Even if you have favorite characters, showing up too much ruins their appeal IMO.
    i don't know my vision of both Rex and Cody (even though we see what happens with Cody in ROTS) was that they felt they betrayed the Jedi and sorta of deserted from the Empire. I actually had a story idea of Luke meeting a very old and remorsefull Cody seeking forgiviness for following Order 66.

As far as Rex goes.... I would hope that since he was sorta very close with Ashoka that he too woould have turned away from the Order 66 command and went awol. I can't imagine ever seeing Rex gun down Ashoka or Askoka fight Rex
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Did the Emperor have the cloners hardwire in a "self-destruct" gene into the clones, in case it was needed?

Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast