Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Rebels - General TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EddieU View Post
    Here's a much clearer pic of the crew of The Ghost in LEGO form, from Hothbricks.com:

The Rebels-stylized Stormtrooper helmet worries me that Hasbro will do the same thing, and plop an animated head on the SL11 body...let's hope not.
    These guys look pretty sweet. My son collects legos so he's already wanting these figures.
    Can't wait to see what they look like in 3.75 form.

I wonder if Kanan will find the lightsaber somewhere, or have it given to him, maybe by a Jedi just before he dies? That'd be a twist–Kanan has the lightsaber, but he's not actually a Jedi.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I wonder if this is another attempt at shoehorning. Jedi during the Empire reign, wasn't it already stated they were wiped out by then?

That Zeb character looks cool. If his action figure turns out okay, I might buy it for custom fodder.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm growing attached to Revanfan1's interpretation… I think it would be fitting for the Rebel captain to have the lightsaber but no Force intuition, especially if the Ezra Bridger character is Force-sensitive as has been teased.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

It's the only acceptable scenario to me. The most fitting would be that the only blades in the entire series are red.
    May you live in interesting times.

Of course we already know Ezra Bridger will be Force-sensitive, but not a Jedi, since he'll be an ex-Imperial recruit on the run (and apparently the Inquisitor's main target).
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I hope Erza isn't force sensitive. I'd love if this series was just imperials chasing a gang of heroes with no force, no sabers, and no stupid surviving Jedi that miraculously made it out of order 66. Yoda and Obi Wan are the only survivors for me.

Character with a lightsaber. Sigh...... That is really lame!
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Character with a lightsaber. Sigh...... That is really lame!
    What's next? A character with a gun?

They have to have Jedi in this. What will be the point of having the Inquisitor.
    I want to see the Inquisitor and Vader hunt down the remaining Jedi. Who knows there could be dozens remaining.

Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast